"NEW" for (U9-U12)
Grass Roots Development Program
Two important videos about Grassroots Soccer!
Check them out --> Grass Roots #1
Grass Roots #2
The Future of Player Development
- Kix 4 Kids is our entry level program.
- The "Grass Roots" program will continue on from there.
- We have broken this program into two age groups (U9-U-10) and (U11-U12). These are age groups as of January 1st, 2013.
- Indoor teams will be offered in this age group.
- This program will be where we hope to make significant progress with players to develop their potential.
There will be a media event announced along with an information session for parents. Packages will be sent out to all interested parents outlining the process and goals of this program. Please contact us (Feedback Form) if you would like more information.
SUFA is very pleased to offer what we believe is the future of soccer. In keeping with the Ontario Soccer Association and Canadian Soccer Associations' LTPDM, (Long Term Player Development Model), we are offering our new "Grass Roots Development" program.
This program will span four years. Players in the U9-10 and U11-12 age groups will take part in a program designed to improve skills and game understanding. They will begin team play and be exposed to complex drills and basic team play.
This is the GOLDEN age of learning and where most players develop their abilities to become good players. SUFA will also provide an opportunity to play on teams. They will scrimmage indoors and be able to travel to out of town tournaments, to have fun and hone their skills in competition. These games are used as development and pressure to win is not applied, only their best efforts.
Players will also be given the opportunity to take part in Bryst Academy training in Toronto where they will be exposed to top coaches & players.